|No examples of "Haitian melanerpes" have been found.|
This page contains the interpretation (meaning) of the phrase / expression "Haitian melanerpes", as well as synonyms, antonyms and sentences, if available in our database. We strive to make the English-Grammar.Biz explanatory dictionary, including the interpretation of the phrase / expression "Haitian melanerpes", as correct and informative as possible. If you have any suggestions or comments on the correctness of the definition of "Haitian melanerpes", please write to us in the "Feedback" section.
NativeLab Our partner
- Examples of
Copyright © 2011-2021. All Rights Reserved.
About the community
Here drawings and paintings are published by the authors who created them.
Digital arts, drawings on paper, paintings on canvas, drawings on fabric, wood, stone and other materials, drawing processes, educational articles, lessons, master classes, usefulness - creativity that was made by pikabushniks and pikabushnits with their own hands.
We are open to communication and do not bite. Nearly.
We strive to unite Peekaboo artists, serve as a place to exchange their creativity and experience, and popularize author's content.
The community is primarily intended to showcase artwork that exhibits the artist's ability to draw.
• Constructiveness, adequacy and respect
• Literacy and correct design
• Relevant tags and post titles
0. No rudeness. Let's live in peace!
1. League of Artists - works, created by you.
Most often these are digital, traditional designs, on fabric or other media.
2. Beginners / inexperienced please post to Junior Academy.
Weak works often provoke negativity from viewers.
3. We ask you to upload images in good quality, in one photo there is only one drawing, not at an angle or tilt, at least in a resolution of 700px, your work, and not objects around or yourself.
4. We can reject imperfections and fragments of paintings if the post does not show the result.
5. We recommend a picture of the finished work is always add to the top of the post, even if you want to show the video.
6. We advise you to put the tag "copy" if you post a redrawing of someone else's work. Either indicate the fact of a copy in the text of the post, or name the original author.
Otherwise, viewers are scolded for plagiarism.
How to make your post more successful and visible? Read the recommendations :)
• We welcome: traditional drawings, digital drawings, drawings on fabric and other materials, creation processes, lessons, master classes, lectures, usefulness for artists.
• We reject: posts without your work, weak work, low-quality photos, orders, requests, questions, announcements, photobashing, photo manipulations, coloring, strokes, 3D and sculpture, comics, animation, polygon, design, calligraphy.
• Perhaps your post is more suitable for one of the these communities.
ON THE SITE pikabu.ru PROHIBITED
1. Posts-repetitions. Submit one work at a time.
2. Trade in any form. Leave out of the Peekaboo prices, purchase offers.
3. Aggressive advertising.
- 3.1. Posts contain no more than four links to their resources (group, gallery).
- 3.2. Write without advertising calls. "Subscribe, like, repost, follow the link"
- 3.3. Communicate without advertising comments.
... And much more. Here's a quick rundown.
Doubts, questions. Contact the messages of the VK group.